Camp CEO Brings Girls and Top Women Executives Together
June 24, 2010
Girl Scouts of Connecticut's Camp CEO is a unique camp where some of Connecticut's top female executives come together to share their journey of success with young women eager to follow their lead.
This summer's Camp CEO will take place at Girl Scout camp Laurel in Lebanon and will run from June 27- June 30. Camp CEO is designed to help high school-aged girls learn the qualities of leadership, the value of goal setting, and the spirit of teamwork from executives camping alongside them. This year's keynote address will be given by Nancy Wyman, State Comptroller, on the camp's opening day.
Executives participating in Camp CEO this year include:
· Jill Adams, Principal, Adams & Knight Advertising & Public Relations
· Kathleen Bolduc, CEO, Greater Hartford Arts Council
· Katherine Conway, Sr. VP & CFO of Personal Insurance, Travelers Insurance
· Deirdre Houlihan DiCara, Executive Director, Southbury-Middlebury Youth and Family Services
· Susan Dunn, President and CEO, United Way of Central and Northeastern CT
· Mary Fitzgerald, President of Acme Wire Products
· Marion Griffin, Vice President, Investment Strategy, Retirement Plan Strategies Prudential Retirement
· Mary Jones, radio and television personality
· Susan Lennon, President, Women's College Coalition
· Kim Pita, Managing Principal, The Pita Group
· Nancy Schumann, Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusive Leadership, GE Corporate
· Jennifer Smith Turner, CEO, Girl Scouts of Connecticut
· Lisa Wilson-Foley, owner of Allstar Therapy and Blue Fox Enterprises• Teresa Younger, Executive Director, Permanent Commission on the Status of Women
Both the executives and the girls attending Camp CEO will also be encouraged to embrace the wonders of Girl Scout camp through some of the more traditional camp activities of swimming, boating, arts and crafts, singing and campfires.
Through unique and informative workshops, fun activities, and sing-alongs by the campfire, Girl Scouts of Connecticut's Camp CEO will help make a visible difference in the lives of girl leaders as they learn to discover their value, connect with inspiring women mentors, and take action to work for a bright future.
Donate Now |
Contact Us |
©2006-2013. GSOFCT.org | All Rights Reserved