Interested in designing your own custom materials? Read below or Download the Brand Usage Process Here!
- Girl Scout Brand Usage Process -
Girl Scouts of Connecticut (GSOFCT) volunteers may create marketing materials to promote Troop and Service Unit activities. All materials that feature the Girl Scout brand are subject to a review and approval process. Please allow 3-4 business days for Customer Care to process your request.
In order to streamline the process to complete your project as efficiently as possible, please adhere to the following:
- Any design that features the Girl Scout brand needs to be
reviewed and approved by council. Please email Customer Care at email@example.com
“Request for Girl Scout Brand Usage” as the email
subject line. Girl Scout branding includes:
- Girl Scout Logo in any form
- The words “Girl Scout” or “Girl Scouts”
- The words “Girl Scouts of Connecticut”
- DO NOT use “Scouts” or “scout” in any form. It must have “Girl” preceding it.
- The above applies to any hand-drawn pieces (or any similar mediums) submitted by a Girl Scout Member.
- GSOFCT’s Marketing and Communications Department will then review and respond via email with approval, changes, and/or next steps.
- Once approved, GSOFCT’s Marketing and Communications Department will send the approved design files to GSOFCT’s Retail Operations Department for printing and project completion.
- Please do not contact any GSUSA vendors on your own. GSOFCT’s Retail Operations Department will act as liaison to process your order. (Councils may also receive pricing discounts.)
- If you omit any branded items listed above, you may design and work with any vendor of your choice. The use of “Service Unit #,” for example, does not need to go through the approval process.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org