After girls have participated in a GSOFCT Gold Award Webinar, and are ready to begin Gold, they set up their profile in the Go Gold Portal - your online connection for working on your Gold Award! Some things to remember when setting up your online portal (thank you to the girls who have made these suggestions):
- Check out the Highest Awards "At a Glance" to help you get started.
- Use the Gold Award Checklist as you move through the
Gold Award Process.
- It is best to use either Chrome or Firefox as your browser when using the portal.
- Choose an easy to remember password. If you ever need to reset your password TYPE the provided password rather than copying and pasting it into the box.
- Be sure to select Connecticut as your state where requested. Otherwise your profile will end up associated with Alaska.
- Remember to select “autosave”.
- When submitting your Draft Proposal, write “DRAFT” before your project’s title.
After speaking with your Mentor remember to remove “DRAFT: from your proposal title and attach a PDF of your Letter of Endorsement