Strength, resilience, togetherness, and the support of community—that’s what Girl Scouts of Connecticut is all about. So in this uncertain world, you can count on one thing for sure: today, tomorrow, together, we are on your team.
In challenging times, our Girl Scout grit shines the brightest.
That’s why we’re prepared to be a source of consistency for you and
your girl when you need it most.
As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic together, we’re working hard to ensure your girl has access to the Girl Scout experience she knows and loves in a way she can access right now. And as things continue to evolve and change, we’ll continue to adapt to meet her needs.
We know many of the things she was looking forward to are canceled right now, but Girl Scouts is still happening. From home and online, for as long as she needs to, she can:
- Keep the Girl Scout experience going and stay connected while earning badges through online activities with the NEW Girl Scouts at Home
- Participate in live virtual events and safe service projects that keep her engaged and inspired
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills
- Grow confidence in her outdoor skills and learn how to be a champion for the environment
- Expand her imagination through hands-on STEM activities
The best part is that every experience and skill we can offer her right now will help her continue to be successful at school and in life when it’s time for us all to come together again.
Because while we have to remain physically apart right now, connection is more important than ever. Whenever you’re ready to renew your Girl Scout membership, we’ll be here for you.
Trouble Logging In?