Fall Product Sale Name Contest
We're looking for a new name for our Fall Product Sale!
For this year's Fall Product Sale, Girl Scouts of Connecticut is partnering with a new company, M2 Media Group. This means that we will need a new name for the program, and we need your help!
The Rules and Guidelines:
- Girls must be registered for the 2017-18 membership year.
- All entries will be considered; submissions referring to the product (nuts, chocolates, and magazines) are preferred.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- There is a 20-character limit per entry.
- Girls must have parent/guardian approval (the parent/guardian of the winner will be contacted prior to the announcement).
- If more than one girl submits the winning name, all will be entered into a drawing where one winner will be selected.
- Girl Scouts of Connecticut reserves the right to not select a winner from the submitted entries.
Entries will be accepted between May 29 and June 24.
The prize? The winning selection will be featured in the 2018-19 GSOFCT Fall Program Resource Guide and on the homepage banner of our website PLUS the winner will recieve a $50 Visa gift card.