Space Science Explorer
All summer camp registrations will be online. During the registration process, if you are not already a member of Girl Scouts, you can register your child to become a Girl Scout (required to attend camp). A $25 non-refundable deposit per week is required at the time of registration. Payment is due in full by June 1. If registering after June 1, full payment is due at time of registration.
- Cookie Credits are doubled when used to pay for GSOFCT Summer Camp! Cookie Credits must be sent by August 31 to:
Girl Scouts of Connecticut
Attn: Camping Services
20 Washington St.
North Haven, CT 06473
- Cookie Credits cannot be used towards deposit and are not redeemable online. Should we not receive the Cookie Credits by August 31, we are unable to process them towards your camp fees and you will be responsible for paying the balance in full. Should you cancel camp for any reason, Cookie Credits are non-refundable.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon registering with a link to the Parent Handbook which gives you detailed information about your girl's camp experience. Be sure to download the handbook to keep important information in regards to your camper's stay at camp.
- Within 2 weeks of registering for camp, health forms including a physical form, health history, and other forms necessary for your camper's well-being will be sent to you to return back to Camping Services by June 1. More information can be found in the parent handbook. Anyone registering after June 1 must bring their health forms with them directly to camp.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be added for program changes.
- We accept Care 4 Kids.
Early Bird Discount
Register and pay in full by April 1 and get $10 off each day camp week and $15 off each resident camp week!
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care.