This year, all summer camp registrations will be online. During the registration process, if you are not already a member of Girl Scouts, you can register your child to become a Girl Scout (required to attend camp). A $50 deposit for each session is required at time of camp registration. Payment in full is due by June 1. If registering after June 1, full payment is due at time of registration.
- Cookie Credits are doubled when used to pay for GSOFCT Summer
- Cookie Credits cannot be used towards deposit and are not redeemable online.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon registering with a link to the Parent Handbook which gives you detailed information about your girl's camp experience.
- A separate email will be sent to you from Camp Doc with required health form information for you to fill out within two weeks of registration.
- An administrative charge of $10 will be added for program changes.
- We accept Care 4 Kids.
In order to receive the two-week discount, you must register for both weeks, back to back, individually. Once you get to the payment screen, you will see the discount reflected there. To make the registration process a little faster, be sure to use the “Add someone I’ve signed up before” button when registering for additional weeks.