We try our best to provide our volunteers with everything they need! You can find resources below or on the sidebar to the left.
If you are a troop leader or on a service unit team, make sure that you join your service unit Rally on Rallyhood so that you can access all kinds of local and council resources!
Resume-Ready Volunteer Position Descriptions
- Troop/Group Co-Leader
- Service Unit Manager
- Service Unit Treasurer
- Service Unit Product Sales
- Gold Award Girl Scout
National Program Portfolio Resources
The Girl Scout Leadership Experience
Basics - Guides for volunteers working with girls, including Journeys, badges, ceremonies and more
Leader 2 Leader Sharing Circles
Virtually connect with other leaders by joining a Leader 2 Leader Sharing Circle. Each Sharing circle is an opportunity to discuss a few topics, ask questions of volunteers and staff, and share your experiences with others. All webinars start at 7:30 p.m.
- Daisy Experience: November 6, 2017;7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Brownie Experience: December 18, 2017; 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Getting Girls Outside: POSTPONED, date TBD
- Junior Experience: April 9, 2018; 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Managing a Multi-level Troop: May 14, 2018; 7:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Health & Safety
- GSUSA Acceptable Certifications for First Aid/CPR
- GSOFCT Acceptable Certifications for Outdoor Activities
- Including Girls with Food Allergies
First Five Meeting Booklets- These booklet has five sample meetings that you can use with your troop. They are just that-samples. Feel free to alter the plans to meet the needs of the girls and your troop’s resources.