Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Girl Scout movement!
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. They’ll each find their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ after all! Prepare her for a lifetime of leadership, and be the mentor she needs.
Embark on an extraordinary journey of leadership!
Our Promise to Volunteers
We will provide:
- a volunteer position description and training
- an extensive network of resources, contacts, and program ideas and ensure services, materials, and resources are available and accessible
- current information on upcoming events and activities through newsletters, meetings, and online resources
- ongoing support, guidance, evaluation, and recognition of your volunteer service.
We will also:
- respect your expertise and prior experiences
- create an engaging and educational learning experience
- provide curated information in your educational progression
- identify connections between your volunteer service and professional skills development.