Troop Volunteer Resources & Training
Learning and developing new skills and insights are all part of the Girl Scout program, and not just for the girls!
We can’t change the lives of girls without you! Complete the following new volunteer requirements and get started on your learning journey today.
- Register as a member of Girl Scouts.
- Successfully complete a Criminal Background Screening.
- Complete the Core Leadership Requirements.
- Complete any additional training necessary to support planned activities.
A variety of learning methods are available once you register for our volunteer training. For your convenience, your class registrations and online training can be completed on a computer or mobile device.
To access gsLearn, follow these easy steps!
- All the way to the right of the green bar at the top of any GSOFCT webpage, click on “MY GS”.
- On the page that loads, click on “Login” in the top right corner.
- Your username is your email.
- Once logged in, click on “gsLearn” on the left side menu.
For assistance accessing your account, please contact Customer Care (800) 922-2770 or email@example.com
Click on a topic to find out more about specific learning opportunities!
National Program Resources
New & Returning Troop Resources
Important Online Publications
First Five Meetings
New Co-Leader Training
Outdoor Training & Resources
Resume-Ready Volunteer Position Descriptions
Health and Safety
For more information about any of the courses listed above, please contact Customer Care or call (800) 922-2770.